Saturday, July 30, 2011

July Favourites


Holy hell, how is it the end of July already? The summer has gone by so fast and it's almost over! Only a month left of summer, only a month before my senior year of high school. Goodness. Well here we go, my July Favourites.




Fantastic Ten Style Prep Instant Conditioning


For almost a year I had been using It's A Ten- Leave In Conditioner on my hair. It worked wonders but I got of paying eighteen dollars for a four ounce bottle. When I was talking to my hair stylist about this she recommended Fantastic Sam's version of the product. It is a six ounce bottle for only fifteen dollars, still pricey but more product for less. I was in love from the first time I used it. It works as good if not better then the eighteen dollar bottle! It leaves my hair incredibly soft and prevents a lot of breakage, I really like this because my hair tends to knot up like crazy and this leaves me with a positive feeling that my hair will suffer no damage. T  I haven't stopped using it and it still looks like I have used absolutely no product at all!!
EOS Lip Balm


I've been using this lip balm since last year and it has become my absolute favourite. They are so incredibly moisturizing and smell amazing! I've always had troubly with dry, chapped lips and no other balm has managed to do teh job quite like this one. I always put it on before I do my makeup that way by the time I put on my lipstick my lips are soft and smooth. The packaging is ok, it's interesting, but you cant put it into your pockets all willy nilly like you can with other balms.
I just came back from New Orleans two weeks ago, and I have to say this product saved my hair. It was incredibly humid there and I have incredibly curly hair that tends to turn into a lions mane in the humidity. But every morning I'd put this on and my hair would stay put all day! I really do need to invest on a full sized one, but I just havent gotten around to buying it. 

Harajuku Lovers Perfume in G


I have rebought this perfume three times already!!It is my absolute favourite scent. A coconut and jasmine infused fragance that reminds me of the tropics! I absolutely love anything that smells like coconits so this is a must have for me!
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Vintage Lace



 I found out about this through a youtube guru, MakeUpByNaya. This has got to be the greatest highlighter shade I have ever used! It's quite difficult for me to find a good highlighter for my skin tone, but this is amazing. I love that it's a matte also, I can not stand shimmer on my brow bone. Also it goes on highly pigmented so you want to have a light hand and blend it out when you put it on!

BH Cosmetics 24/7 EyeLiner Pen



This has got to be the greatest pen liner I have ever used! I recieved it for free during a sale on BH Cosmetics web site. I honestly thought it was going to be cheap and incredibly crappy, but when I got it in the mail and swatched it on my hand I was so suprised! It is incredibly pigmented! It goes on looking like a sharpie, and it stays on for a really long time. I tried to rub it off with my hands and it took so long that it eventually started hurting and gae up. But it does come off with a makeup remover but it takes at least two swipes. I love this and will be buying it again soon, oh and did I mention it's only 3.95 on the BH Cosmetics web site?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment