Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Every Day Pin Up

After a couple of weeks of thinking it over, and people asking me to do it, I decided to try and filming my first make up tutorial. I wanted to do something that I do almost every day, that would fit any occasion simply by adding or taking away lipstick. It's very simply, very quick. 






Eyes:
-Elf Eyelid Primer
-Inglot Matte 320
-Inglot Matte 329
-Stila Wahine 
-Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black 
-Prestige Lip Liner (Used as Eyeliner)  in  L83 Sand
-Maybelline Illegal Lash Mascara
-Rimmel Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

Face:
-Revlon Mineral Mousse Foundation 090
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
-Revlon Photo Ready Setting Powder Medium
-ELF Contour and Blush Duo 
-Stila Hanuama Bay Blush 

Lips: 
-Chapstick
-Beautique Red Lip Liner
-Mac Lipstick in Hang Up




If you guys liked this look please do me a favor and vote for it over at MakeUp Bee!! It would help me out a out!

No comments:

Post a Comment