Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FOTD: Spring Pastels

Hello Dolls! Today I bring you my third look featuring Glamour Doll Eyes this month! I decided to go on a more pastel route. Something I dont necessarily rock! I decided to go with green and purple, colors that would go well with my eye color. I really liked how this turned out and I hope you guys do too!!







Face: 
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 7
Benefit Boing Concealer in Medium
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation
Sleek Contour Kit 
Milani Blush in Luminoso 
MAC Double Definition MSF 
Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony
Maybelline Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX White Shadow Base
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation (browbone)
GDE in Obscure (crease transition color)
GDE in Boyfriend Sweater (crease)
GDE in Shamrock (eyelid)
GDE in Martini Olive (outer third of eyelid)
GDE in Summer Skies (waterline)
GDE in Secretive (inner corner highlight)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara 
Rimmel Kohl Liner in Nude

Lips:
MAC Twig Lipstick
Armour Lipgloss in Diana

Check out the Glamour Doll Eyes website to check out these colors and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment