Monday, September 22, 2014

Blue Brown Smokey Eye

Have you ever gone so long hearing how amazing a product is , but never actually getting up and buying it, only to realize the hype was soooooooo true! Yeah, I came to that realization while filming this look! I used mostly MAC products for my eyes, you know my tried and true shadows that I use on an everyday basis,  but today I also used the ever so famous Blue Brown pigment for the first time. And OH MY GOD!! I am in love! It's such a gorgeous color, no wonder it's so popular!!

I am so in love with this look, and I hope you are too!! I can't wait to find different ways to use this
pigment!!










Face: 
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer 
MAC Burnt Coral Corrector 
Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation in Bare Sand
Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35
Too Faced Invisible Powder 
Bare Minerals Skinny Dip Bronzer
 Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
MAC Blush in Peachers
MAC Double Definition Extra Dimension Skin Finish 

Eyebrows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Chocolate & Ebony 

Eyes:
Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in Elegant Taupe 
MAC Brule e/s
Summerfly e/s Kat Von D Monarch Palette
MAC Soft Brown e/s
MAC Rule e/s
MAC Brownscript e/s
MAC Embark e/s
MAC Sketch e/s
Sephora Jumbo Liner 12 Hour Pencil in Black 
MAC Blue Brown Pigment 
MAC Carbon e/s
Physicians Formula 2 in 1 Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara 

Lips:
MAC Cork Lipliner
MAC Myth Lipstick 

I hope you guys enjoy this look, as well as the video!!





No comments:

Post a Comment