Monday, August 8, 2011

Collective Haul

I decided to finally do a haul with things I have recently purchased. This includes placed like Ulta, Wal-Mart and even a flea market. I've been trying to get some more makeup before school starts because soon all of my money will be going towards buying school supplies. :P

NYX 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Secret World.
I really enjoy these colours. They're very tropical and neutral at the same time. I love the variations of greens and oranges. There is one random silver in the palette but I am not complaining. Because it is a very nice shimmery silver perfect for the inner corner of the eye. And like always they are very smooth to the touch and very very pigmented.




NYX Eyeshadow Trio. This trio contains Cherry, Cool Blue, and Hot Pink. I really like these colours and I bought it because I really need to get into the lighter pastel colours. Like all NYX shadows, they are very soft to the touch and highly pigmented. My only complaint though is the one shadow named Hot Pink. It is the lightest pink in the end of the palette. It really isn't what I expected. I thought it'd be, like the name said, Hot Pink, but in all honestly it's a soft pastel pink that not even with extra colour will it turn into hot pink. But with that said, I still really enjoy the colour.



ELF Single Eyeshadow in  Wild Wheat
I really needed a sheer light brown colour for the days in which I didn't feel like wearing a lot of make-up so I decided to give ELF's Studio Line Single Shadows a chance. I really like the shadow. it fits my skin tone perfectly,although it does have alot of shimmer. I'm now thinking about going to buy more of them and doing a full on review on them.   


H.I.P. Colour Truth Cream Eyeliner in Teal
It's been years since I've bought anything from the HIP cosmetic line from L'Oreal. I saw this on a YouTube channel, I don't remember which. I found it at WalMart for ten dollars. I really really like the colour although to me it doesn't seem teal, it seems more of a Forrest green colour. I tend to always go for gel liners because they last longer on me than pencil liners so being able to find coloured gel liners at my drug store makes me happy.



Maybelline Expert Wear Smokey Eye Quad in Enchanted Forrest.
This is the only product that I bought that's let me down. It's not really pigmented. And the quality kind of sucks. The "dark green" in the palette when swatched looks more of a dark navy blue. Which ticked me off because the palette is called Enchanted Forrest and without the dark green the smokey eye will look more of a brown and blue smokey eye. I don't want to look like I have a bruise around my face.This is probably the one thing I regret buying.


"MAC Real Pen Eyeliner"
The name of this product is in quotations because I'm 100 percent sure that this is a knock off. I bought this at a Flea Market in South Texas for only two dollars. Obviously when I was buying I knew they where knock offs but considering the pigmentation I didn't care because it looked great! This liner is sooo black it's ridiculous it also stays on for a super long time! I keep trying to take it off my hand but it wont budge.
I really love this liner.
Also at the flee market I also bought a "MAC" blusher and a "Liberty of London" Lip Gloss.
I would put them in this haul but the blusher is in my purse at my friends house and I don't know where my lip gloss is.


AAAAND FINALLY...
Nail Varnishes.
I did not want to do these separately because if I did I would have to do a whole other haul. I have a ridiculous collection of nail varnishes and these are my recent additions.
From Left to Right:
Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black, White and Silver. I really needed new ones because I only had a black nail art pen and I needed different colours. These are  by far my favourite nail art polishes.

Milani Nail Lacquer in Fresh Teal. I really really like this colour. This is one of best teal polishes I've ever used. It is really opaque Milani Nail Lacquer in Silver Dazzle. This is one of Milani's One Coat Glitters. Although this name is false advertisement when used alone it is completely correct when used with another colour underneath. I really like glitter polishes but I hate how hard it is to take it off but I don't have that problem with this polish.

Wet N' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Night Bowl. I really like this colour. It is purple and black glitter in a black base. Honestly, that's all I'm going to write about this one because my feelings for this polish are exactly the same as my feelings for the Milani Nail Lacquer in Silver Dazzle




No comments:

Post a Comment