Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Time Wearing False Lashes

A couple of days ago I went to hang out with friends and while doing my make-up I decided to try false lashes for the first time. Thankfully, thanks to Pixiwoo and watching them for so long, it was quite easy putting them on. It felt kind of awkward for a bit but after and hour or so it started to feel normal. I used Salon perfect, Perfectly Natural in 53 using DUO Waterproof Eyelash Adhesive. I used these because they where the cheapest ones and the ones I wouldnt mind messing up. But I actually ended up loving them. They blended nicely with my lashes and looked very very natural. Im quite happy with how they looked and I was suprised that placing them wasnt so difficult. I cant wait to wear more!    

No comments:

Post a Comment