Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back To School: Bronze Eyes (3 Lip Color Options)

Hey guys!! So the time has come. Summer is over, and for a lot of us it's time to head back to school. I decided to do a back to school look that I would normally rock on any day. I created this look completely using Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette. 
This is a lovely bronze, neutral smokey eye look that can easily transition from day to night simply by changing the lip color. I show you three possible lip colors that I would normally wear to school, but there are so many other lip colors you can use for this, personally I love rocking this with a red lip, and for the life of me I dont know why I didnt show that in this video!
 I hope you guys enjoy this look, as the products as well as the the video for this look will be down below!!

Lips: Covergirl's Fervour



Lips: MAC's Rebel

Lips: OCC Lip Tar in Anime

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 09 Rich Ginger
Benefit Bo-oing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Setting Powder in Medium

Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
NAKED2 Palette:
-Suspect (Eyelid)
-Snakebite (Crease)
-Busted (Outer third of eyes)
- Blackout (deepen outer third of eyes)
-Bootycall (Highlight)
-Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner 
-Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips:
-Covergirl Lipstick in Fervour
-MAC Rebel
-OCC Anime Lip Tar

        

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! 
If you have any request on my next possible looks please just comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment