Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FOTD: Shiny Slate

Hey Dolls. Yesterday I decided to play with my new OCC Glitters that I purcchased from Beauty.com over the weekend. In order to help review this for you guys later there was no better way than to play with them! I created a sliver and black smokey eye, using the glitter to add an extra BAM!






Face:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
Benefit Boing Concealer
Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
Revlon Photo Ready Setting Powder
Sleek Contour Set 
theBalm Mari-lou Manizer

Eyes:
UD Primer Potion
UD 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner Uzi
UD Foxy, Tease, Bootycall & Blackout (Naked2 Palette)
OCC Glitter (Slate)
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara 

Lips: 
Loreal Infallible Lip Gloss in Berry 

This was a suprisingly easy look to do. I hope you guys liked this and thank you for reading! :D


2 comments: