Monday, April 15, 2013

FOTD: Calypso!!

Hello Dolls! Today I bring you a look that I actually did about two days ago. I was going to post it until my computer went down. This is my first look using all Glamour Doll Eyes for April. 
I was really attracted to the color Calypso that I received this month. A dark teal with a lot of gold shimmer! This is a very simple look. Just four colors of the same color family and a cat eye!





Face: 
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 7
Benefit Boing Concealer in Medium
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation
Sleek Contour Kit 
Milani Blush in Luminoso 
MAC Double Definition MSF 

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony
Maybelline Clear Brow Gel
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
GDE in Obscure (crease, transition color)
GDE in Calypso (eyelid)
GDE in Fabulous! (crease blending color)
GDE in Celestial Crow (outer corner used to add depth and bottom water line)
GDE in Lexington (highlight)
Kat Von D Liner
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
To check out the colors used in this look check out the Glamour Doll Eyes Website

No comments:

Post a Comment