Monday, April 15, 2013

Glamour Doll Eyes April 2013 OTM

Hello Dolls! This month I received my prize from GDE Egg Hunt. I received three free months of OTM. OTM are limited edition shadows from GDE. Only about 100 go out on a first come first serve basis. Every month the color is inspired by something different. This months color named "Fellas Love Yella" was inspired simply from the desire to come up with the perfect gold!

Packaging:
This month the shadows and extra content arrived in this cute gold baroque baggie. Quite appropriate for the shadow inside.

Inside the package there was the shadow, some candy (which will probably go to my boyfriend) and four business cards. Two of GDE, one telling of the OTM shadow and one for Sedona Lace. 



Product:
This months shadow is title "Fellas Love Yella". It is packaged like the permanent GDE shadows. It comes in a small jar with the GDE logo on the lid. On the bottom the sticker contains the name of the shadow, the ingredients and whether or not the shadow is vegan an lip safe. 


Fellas Love Yella is described as a pale marigold yellow with golden/copper shimmer. 

Swatches
I decided to swatch the shadow under 3 different lights to show how the color changes depending on the lighting.  
Left swatch is dry, right swatch is wet




Overall:
I initially thought that they where trying to redo "Trophy Wife", Glamour Doll Eyes most loved gold. But I was wrong. This color is lighter and a bit more vibrant. This color is close to Sugarpills Goldilux, but about two shades lighter. It has great pigmentation when used both wet and dry.
For my first month of OTM I was not let down by the beauty of the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment