Saturday, December 1, 2012

FOTD: Vegas Glitter

Hey dolls! Long time no see. I've been a bit MIA this past week, I know. I've been getting ready for a big move, and life is just catching up to me. I finally had time to do something with my face today, and decided to go all out. I received my first order of Lit Cosmetics Glitter in the mail yesterday and thought I'd take it out for a test run today. I did this look today, inspired by the dying leaves on the trees. Suprisingly that's happening in Texas, you know because it's the first day of December and it's still 72 degrees Fahrenheit. -_-








Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette
Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Vegas
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara

Face:
UD Complexion Primer
UD Naked Foundation
Tarte Finishing Powder
Sleek Contour Palette

Lips:
Kat Von D Lipstick in Prayer
OCC Lip Tar in Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment