Thursday, January 17, 2013

FOTD: New To Town

Hello Dolls! For the first time in what seems like a month I decided to do my makeup all out. It's my first full day in Connecticut and since I'm going out with some friends tonight I decided to do something a little dark so I ended up with a "sandwich" smokey eye meaning one color on the inner and outer lid and another in the centre.  I used all Glamour Doll Eyes for this eye look. 








Face:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer
Urban Decay Naked Cosmetics 
Benefit Boing Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Powder
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Azalea 

Eyebrows:
Inglot Eyeshadow 326
Maybelline Clear Mascara 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Sephora  Jumbo Liner Waterproof in Black
Glamour Doll Eyes in Dazzle Me (Brow Bone)
Glamour Doll Eye in Angel Wings (Inner Corner Highlight)
Glamour Doll Eye in Dusk (Inner and Outer Corner)
Glamour Doll Eye in Premonition (Middle)
Wet N' Wild Mega Liner in Black 
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara 

Lips :
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor in Unlimited Mulberry 

Thank you dolls for ready and I hope to bring you more looks soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment