Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life Update

Hey Dolls! Over the past month or so you may have noticed that posts have been posted with more time in between them. (Even the reviews I promised, Sorry. :/) That's because over the past couple of months I have been preparing and going through a big move. And today that has come to an end. I have finally made my way from Fort Worth, TX to New Britain, Connecticut. Now I'm unpacking and getting my room ready! My makeup is the first to be unpacked, obviously. I plan on uploading more posts and maybe a few videos so keep an eye out for those!! If  you guys want to see any specific look or review let me know in the comments!

 Thank you all for all the love for in the past months I have hit over 10,000 views on my blog and that means a lot to me. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new posts to come!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment