Thursday, February 14, 2013

Glamour Doll Eye Insider Program

Hello Dolls!! I have some incredibly belated news for you guys today. Past December Glamour Doll Eyes announced that they would be beginning an insider program for their customers. They would pick six people at a time and GDE would send them six shadows a month to create four looks a month using the shadows provided. I decided to sign up on a whim thinking that I would never be chosen, but about two days later I received an email saying that I was one of the six chosen! 

Amidst the chaos that was January I managed to put out the four looks, but never gave you guys the news. This month I have decided that every month that I am honored to be a part of the Insider Program I will be posting the six shadows provided as well as swatches. I figured this would help you see what the colors looked like on their own rather than in a look where it may look completely different. And perhaps may entice you into purchasing some of these colors yourself.

From top left to right:
 Island Chic, Shaded Orchid, Masquerade, He Loves Me Not, Love Affair, Gold Digger.



 From top left to right:
 Masquerade, Shaded Orchid, Love Affair, He Loves Me Not, Gold Digger, Island Chic


I absolutely love all of these colors. They are very springy and tropical so I can't wait to play around and I hope you ladies will enjoy the looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment