Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FOTD: Anniversary Dinner

Hello Dolls! Today I bring you a very special look. Today I'm celebrating my one year anniversary with my boyfriend and since we're going to a nice dinner I decided to doll up. I did a bronzy brown smoky eye with a hint of glitter, and a nude lip. Even though that may sound like a lot it came out somewhat of a natural smoky eye. I used this as an excuse to focus on my skin. A lot on contouring and highlighting and full coverage everything going on here. 








Face:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer
Urban Decay Naked Cosmetics 
Benefit Boing Concealer
Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Powder
Sleek Contour Kit (used both contour and highlight powder)
MAC Burnt Pepper Blush

Eyebrows:
Inglot Eyeshadow 326
Rimmel London Eye Brown Pencil 
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame 
 
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Tarte Eyeshadows in:
Georgia Peach  (Brown bone)
Acacia Jungle (crease and lower lash line)
Golde Gate Bridge (first third of the lid and lower lash)
Tuscan Sun (rest of the lid)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Beach Baby S2
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black 
Ardell False Lashes in 21
 
Lips:
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 806 Chocolate
MAC Twig 


No comments:

Post a Comment