Friday, May 31, 2013

FOTD: Mod Eyes Inspired my MSTRUEHAPPINESS

Hello Dolls! I confess, that I am an instagram addict. Yesterday I was roaming around instagram looking at makeup looks from random users when I came across a beautiful baby blue cut crease done by the fantastic MSTRUEHAPPINESS! I fell in love with it instantly and knew I had to recreate it on myself!
She only used to shadows to come up with her look, but since I only owned the blue shade I ended up using around five shades! She also did more of a winged out shape, but I kept mine a bit more circular to fit my eye shape a bit better!
 

Original Look Done by MSTRUEHAPPINESS

My take on her look!





Face:
Benefit Porefessional
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35
MAC Mineralise Moisture Foundation in NC40
MAC Studio Fix Powderin NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Melba Blush
YSL Touche Eclat
ELF Setting Spray
Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 
 
Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
NYX White Base
MAC Soft Brown (crease/transitional & lower lash line)
Makeup Geek Mocha (cut crease & lower lash line)
MAC Embark (crease)
MAC Brule (browbone highlights)
Sugarpill Mochi (eyelid)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Rimmel London Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in 102
Armour Lip Gloss in Diana

Make sure to check out MSTRUEHAPPINESS on youtube, and on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment