Thursday, May 30, 2013

FOTD: Makin' A Scene

Hello Dolls! Today I bring you my fourth and final look for this months Glamour Doll Eye insider program. 
I wanted to do something fancy and smokey using two of my favorite colors from this months insider package. I made, what I call a sandwich look, which means using  one color on the inside and outer corners and one specific one in the middle of the eye. I really like how this came out, and I'm sad I don't have a party or something to rock this at today!







Face:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Boing Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35
Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
MAC Mineralise Moisture Foundation in NC40
MAC Studio Fix Powderin NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Melba Blush
MAC Double Definition MSF
ELF Setting Spray

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
MAC Paint Primer
Inglot Duraline 
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows in:
Obscure (transitional crease)
Urban Trash (inner/outer corner and lower lash line)
Makin A Scene (middle eyelid)
Lexington (brow bone highlight)
Sephora 12 Hour Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black 
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black 

Lipsticks:
Rimmel London Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in 102
Armour Lip Gloss in Diana

 
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Silver Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment