Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FOTD: Fall Awakening

Hello Dolls!!
Today I bring you a look I did yesterday. I wanted to do something a bit more vampy, and fall inspired. Since I'm a Texan living in Connecticut the weather here has resembled fall more than summer. I mean, it's like constantly 70 degrees here and I'm used to triple digit weather this time of the year. It may be summer here I'm feeling the vampy looks! I hope y'all enjoy this months last look for Glamour Doll Eyes Insider Program!

 Shadows Used: Vampire Wedding, Super Nova, Light Speed, Ancestry, Chivalrous, Presumptuous

 

Lip Combo: OCC Lip Tars in Clear, NFSW, Sybil








Face:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Boing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Ripe For Love
ELF Setting Spray

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot Duraline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows in:
  Presumptuous ( transitional crease)
Light Speed (transitional crease)
Chivalrous  (eyelid and crease)
Vampire Wedding (inner and outer eyelid & lower lash line)
Super Nova (outer eyelid and lower lash line)
Ancestry (brow bone and inner corner  highlight)
Sephora 12 Hour Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black 
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black


Lips:
OCC Lip Tars in Clear, NFSW, Sybil 
Check out these shadows on the Glamour Doll Eyes website.
 

1 comment: