Sunday, June 30, 2013

FOTD: Pink Lemonade

Hey Dolls! Today I wanted to bring you a look using some colors that I wouldn't normally wear. And pink and yellow are my definite top least worn colors. I was weary about the yellow in the lash line making me look sickly, but I really was pleasantly surprised of how it came out. For a bit of bang I added some pink glitter into the inner corner of the eyes.  This is my third look for the Glamour Doll Eyes Insider program for this month, so all of the colors used even the glitter are from GDE! 
This look is a different direction for me to take but I really liked it, and hope you guys do as well!

Todays Shadows:
Chocoholic, Obscure, Ancestry, Light Speed, Cajun and Ditzy







Face:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Boing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Ripe For Love
ELF Setting Spray

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot Duraline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows in:
Chocoholic (crease)
Obscure (transitional crease)
Cajun (eyelid)
Ancestry (brow bone highlight)
Ditzy (inner corner)
Light Speed (waterline)
Inglot AMC Gel Liner #84
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black


Lips:
Stila Lip Glaze in Guava

No comments:

Post a Comment