Saturday, August 3, 2013

FOTD: Sweet Damson

Hello Dolls! I can not believe it has been a month since I last posted on here! Work has been kicking my ass and I finally have a decent break for the next four days!! I haven't done anything but winged liner and mascara for the past month so I really wanted to have something dramatic going on! You guys have no idea how good it feels to have all of this makeup on for the first time in a month!

I kept it really warm and smoky using all MAC shadows and one of the new pressed pigments. I broke open my new Urban Decay Lipstick for this look as well! I just went all out with boldness in my eyes and lips! 

It's gonna take a bit to get used to writing posts again so, I'm sorry for the rambling, and I hope you enjoy the look!








Face:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Benefit Boing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 
Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation #34
Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation Beige 1
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Burnt Pepper Blush

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot  
MAC Brule (highlight)
MAC Rule (transition crease color)
MAC Brown Script (crease/lower lash line)
MAC Embark (crease/lower lash line)
MAC Damnson Pressed Pigment (eyelid)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (waterline)
MAC Fig1 (patted onto NYX Pecil in waterline)
MAC Stars N' Rockets (inner corner highlight)
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (tightline)
 Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Liner
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Lips:
Urban Decay Lipstick in Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment