Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FOTD: Bruised Unicorn

Hello Dolls! I totally got set back on this months Glamour Doll Eyes Insider Program look. But somehow I managed to finish my final look a day before the dead line!
I originally planned on doing a nice blown out light purple look, but as you can see it took a completely different turn! It was one of those things where you can see where I was heading, yet you saw where everything went wrong.
I ended up making my eyes looked bruised and sickly, with a little touch of lime green in the center. But oddly enough I fell in love with the outcome. 







Face: 
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC40
Coastal  Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette (color correcting)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation
Sleek Contour Kit 
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette the purple blush
 
 
Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Powder in Dark Brown
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX White Shadow Base
GDE in Bare Naked(browbone)
GDE in Foxxie (crease transition color, lower lash line)
GDE in Girlfriend Sweater (crease and to darken the inner and outer corners)
GDE in Stilleto (crease and inner and outer eyelid lower lash line)
GDE in Unicorn (center eyelid)
GDE in Going Green (inner corner highlight)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glid On Pencil in Zero
Lips:
Kat Von D Lipstick in Prayer 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment