Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Skyrim Inspired Make Up

A couple of months ago a friend of my mothers introduced me to Skyrim. I had heard of the game before but never really sat down to play. He started a game for me and while creating my character I noticed the amazing war paint they had in the game. You could choose from a few designs and hundreds of modifications for your character. 
I got inspired and wanted to try to recreate one of the designs and this is what I came up with. It's not 100% accurate, but the picture served as inspiration. 




Below is the face chart I drew up for this look.


I really only used a hand full of products for this look. 
For my face I used Chanel Perfection Lumier foundation in 60 beige. 
I used no powder because I did not want a matte finish to my skin. 
For my eyes I used Wet n' Wilds Black gel liner to make the outline for the mask. 
Then I went in with NYX Black eyeshadow to set the mask and draw in my eyebrows. 
For my lips I simply went in with a thing lip brush and my Wet N' Wild Black Gel Liner and carefully made a square in the center of my lips.  
I went ahead and changed the mask to fit my face rather than how it was on the original picture. 

And here is the final product. 



I hope you guys enjoyed this! 
Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment