Thursday, September 6, 2012

FOTD: Acid Eyes (featuring Sugarpill Cosmetics)

After receiving my Sugarpill products in the mail late in the afternoon two days ago, I was a bit bummed that I had no reason to do my makeup. The next morning as I was getting ready for school, I knew it was time! I reached for my Heart Breaker palette. I wanted to do something a bit more simple, because it was my first time playing with the palette and I also had two classes that day. I didn't want to go to school with not only crazy makeup, but with makeup that I didn't know 100% how it would look on me. I used 3 of the 4 colors in the palette, and love how it looked. I got so many compliments on this look too!! Next time I use this palette I sure as hell will be more adventurous with the look. 








Face:
Benefit Bo-oing Concealer
Chanel Perfection Lumier
ELF Contour and Blush Duo
Revlon Photo Ready Flushed Rougissant 200

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
Sugarpill's Acidberry (Lid)
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Vintage (Brow Bone, also used to blend out Acidberry)
Sugarpill's Velocity ( 2/3 lower lash line)
Sugarpill's Mochi (1/3 lower lash line)
Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner
Clinique High Impact Mascara 

Lips: 
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss 515


I hope you guys enjoyed the look, as simple as it is. More Sugarpill looks to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment