Sunday, February 3, 2013

FOTD: Superbowl Sunday


Hello Dolls!! So today the Baltimore Ravens and the San Fran 49 went head to head in the Superbowl.   Now, personally I am not a football fan, I'm more of a baseball girl, but considering a lot of people where showing team spirit and at the request of my boyfriend I decided to do something different. I had just received MAC's Blue Lipmix I went for it and completely fell in love with it. This also gave me a chance to give this product a run for its money and give me a chance to review it thoroughly. The review will be up in a day or so. 




Face:
Urban Decay Complexion Primer
Urban Decay Naked Cosmetics 
Benefit Boing Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Powder
Sleek Contour Kit
GDE Strawberry Cupcake (blush)
 
Eyebrows:
Inglot Eyeshadow 326
Maybelline Clear Mascara 
 
 Eyes:
Urband Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Black
MAC Blue Lip Mix
 

No comments:

Post a Comment