Thursday, June 27, 2013

FOTD: Grease Lightning

Hello Dolls! Finally, I get around to posting this look I did last Friday. I was heading out to my nieces makeup for her formal and decided to go a little more natural. So I came up with this neutral look with a hint of green. This is my second look for the Glamour Doll Eyes program. Which, thanks to work I am lagging on this month. -_- But, anyways, I hope you enjoy today's look, well last weeks look!


Today shadows:
Obscure, Chocoholic, Grease Lightning, Ancestry 









Face:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Boing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Ripe For Love
ELF Setting Spray

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot Duraline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows in:
Chocoholic (crease)
Obscure (transitional crease)
Grease Lightning  (eyelid)
Ancestry (brow bone and inner corner  highlight)
Sephora 12 Hour Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black 
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black

Lips:
Stila Lip Glaze in Guava

No comments:

Post a Comment