Sunday, March 18, 2012

Starry Night Nail Art

I've always been a big fan of Vincent Van Gogh especially his Starry Night painting. His art work changed the way people see art, every stroke of his brush different from the other. Van Gogh created a new form of art, using new techniques to create his masterpieces. So when I cam across this tutorial by Cutepolish on youtube I knew that I had to give it a try. 
I know it sounds and looks incredibly difficult to redo Van Gogh's famous painting but it is easy as long as you go slow and give it time. 




To achieve this look you really only need a few colors. 
Dark Blue -Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color in Co-Bolt Blue
Light Blue- Orly Nail Varnish in Snowcone
White- Kiss Nail Art Paint in White
Yellow- Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color in Lightning
Black- Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black

Also, you can do this on all your nails or use it as an accent nail like I did. I covered the rest of my fingers in Essie's Licorice. 

I hope you enjoyed this look, and if you enjoyed it please go and take a look at Cutepolish's tutorial. I promise it's not hard. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment