Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FOTD: Grimey Super Nova

Hi Dolls! It feels like forever since I posted an actually FOTD look for y'all. I've been so busy lately, mostly because I just began my new job. Today I bring you a very grunge, messy inspired look. I got the urge to do this look because at work I have to keep my makeup very simple and professional, and I just wanted to do something dark and messy. Smudges and creasing included. This is also my first look for this months Glamour Doll Eyes Insider Program!


Todays shadows: Recruit, Urban Trash, Super Nova and Ancestry!

 





Face:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Boing Concealer
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Melba Blush
ELF Setting Spray

Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Anastasia Brow Duo in Dark Brown 

Eyes:
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot Duraline
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows in:
Recruit (crease)
Urban Trash (transitional crease)
Super Nova (eyelid)
Ancestry (brow bone and inner corner  highlight)
Sephora 12 Hour Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black 
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black 

Lips:
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
Armour Lip Gloss in Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment